Thursday 10 September 2020

My awesome Time I am having in Tongan language week

Hello fellow bloggers, Today is the last day of Tongan language week but yesterday we went to Roser house and created Tongan fans that we had been working on from Tuesday. When we went there Lora and Salome were waiting for us. They helped us put our fans together like adding decorations and adding a stick so you could hold it. What I enjoyed was colouring the fans and we even had to curl Teki which is what Tongan boys/ men wear and I enjoyed that to. I learned that the the most respected churches our circled around the kings grave. The thing I found hard was curling the Teki because we were curling paper. Here are some photos of me curling it. I think the next thing we are going to learn is what kind of cloths that they wear and how they make it.

Hope you enjoyed





2 comments:

  1. Hello there Garv it is me Paul from your class I like the fact that you learned about the Tongan Churchs that circled around the kings grave. Here is a Question were is the place that the churchs are at

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi there Paul, Thanks for the comment. Paul to be honest I forgot and I don't know so I am sorry. And Paul you wrote where wrong.

      Kind Regards- Garv

      Delete