Thursday 17 September 2020

My Fantastic instructions of how to play the Game Ki-o-rahi

 Hello fellow bloggers,

Last week we had to read a book that was called " Rahi and the Patupaiarehe ". This book was fun to read because of how at the end they created a game called... ( you are going to find out later what its called ). We had a bunch of actives to do for that book like creating a flow diagram ( some thing that shows the whole story but bit by bit. It feels like you are writing a chapter book). And lots more but we don't need to talk about that.

We had to create instruction on how to play the game that was previously mentioned. I enjoyed learning about this game and how it was invented by being friends with enemies and play that game together. I learned that the Patupaiarehe are actually fairy people that live in the forest. The game I am writing about is called Ki-o-rahi. What is found hard was that was to get so much information about the game and learning about what the teams do. My next learning steps might be playing the game.

Hope you enjoy and play the game.

2 comments:

  1. Hi there Garv it is me Jesse
    I love all the writing you did it is great and the full stops are amazing keep up the great work

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jesse

    Thank you Jesse for the comment and complementing my on my blog post. In curiosity can you tell me what you did for your reading? I would love to know.

    Kind regards-Garv

    ReplyDelete