Monday 7 December 2020

Art Colouring Book



 Hello Fellow Bloggers,

Today we had to join the " Summer Learning Journey " Program. So we had to do a teaser activate. Our teaser activate was to colour a picture. The thing thing that I learnt was that I got to go on a fun website and I am exited to do the summer learning journey. The thing that I enjoyed was that we had to colour a cool photo. The thing that I found interesting was that even years 6 have to do the summer learning journey even though we are graduating. But I am still exited about the summer learning journey program. I picked the same colours because I wanted it to look same. I have a challenge for you!!! Can you guess which one is mine and this is the link to the website we used. ( Art Colouring Book )


Hope you guess it right. Let me know which one you picked in the comments below.


or

Left Right




No comments:

Post a Comment