Monday 17 August 2020

The Book Challenge

Hello fellow bloggers, Today I have did a challenge from the 20 Day challenge and it was called " The book challenge " and we had to read a book. I read a book called " Ruthless Romans " and this book tell you about different things that happened in Rome . I really enjoyed reading this book since it funny and it tells you about history. the part that I am on is where the person who made this book talks about the Rome kings like on king built the first bridge in Rome. This is how the book looks like.

2 comments:

  1. Hi there Garv I am glad you like the book. I am glad you found it funny, I want you to really think about how the author has made reading history fun. Maybe you can use some of those ideas in your writing. I also want to to think critically when you read it and think about how important the Romans were in the world's history. What wouldn't we have if it wasn't for the Romans? What is the king of Rome called and what was their life like? Would you like to be one of those kings?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Garv, I am really glad that you are using your lockdown time wisely. Maybe you can compare the way they used to live and ours now?
    What do yo think if you can go into the time machine and live their lives?

    ReplyDelete