Sunday 16 August 2020

Lock Down 20 Day activity's

 Hello Fellow Bloggers, Today is the 5th day of our second lock down and our school ( May Road School ) has started doing online learning. Our teacher ( Miss petrus ) has created a Google Draw with things that we have to do when we are in lock down. one of them were challenge's for 20 days and the first challenge was you have to click photos from different angles. like your eye view or snail or giant view. I took some photo's on my dad's phone and emailed it to my chrome book. Here are the photos that I have taken.


 Possum view 
 My eyes view 

 Giant's view

 Snail view

3 comments:

  1. Hi Garv, this is super amazing, I can see that you used different angles to create these photos. Hopefully you can use your knowledge later when we return to school and continue making your movie project.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there Garv
    I am glad you are enjoying the challenge. Your photo angles are great, I agree with Razan- you need to bring this knowledge when we continue with our movies. Could you tell us how you did these different views?

    ReplyDelete