Monday 24 August 2020

My Awesome Hour Of Code Game

Hello fellow bloggers,Today we had to do a activity. The activity was that we had to create a game in Hour Of Code and the game was called Flappy bird. I really enjoyed making and testing this game out. It was interesting to know that you could make your own Game on Hour Of Code. what I found challenging was trying to figure out how to get a different obstacle for the game. We might do this again. What do you think of my game do you like it or not. Here is the link to my game.

The Game and some photos




 

4 comments:

  1. Hi there Garv
    You certainly have completed a wide range of tasks and you have shared your learning on your blog. Have you thought how this coding exercise could help you with the coding you have to do with EV3?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Garv my name is Robert
    I really like the game you have made during lockdown I tried it out and you have put lots of work in this.Keep up the good work.
    Kind regards
    Robert.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there garv
    i really like how you were creative to make this game. this game is lots of fun and i enjoyed it alot. and great job for getting that certificate

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi there Garv
    You have a Wonderful blog post about your coding on EV3 and I love your work because it's exciting and most fun. I love that you put the link to your game so people can see how wonderful you Piece of coding is. Thank you for you amazing post
    Blog you Later
    -Mapa

    ReplyDelete