Thursday 11 June 2020

What I know about Tsunamis

Hello fellow bloggers it is me and this week we had to read a book called The hungry wave and it was quite a good book, it even had a message in it just like every other book. I relay enjoyed reading this book and writing what I know about Tsunamis. it was inserting to know that when there is a Tsunami the water goes back from the reef. I learned  that even if you think you don't want your siblings the in your heart there is one part that want them back

Hope you enjoy. 

6 comments:

  1. this is really nice Garv

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Garv. Its Merion. I really like your background it looks very Nice and bright. I like how you wrote that there was a Tsunami wall that some people used to block the tsunami that was very good. I cannot wait to see more of your work.

    Yours Sincerly

    Merion

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there my name is Shamili I really liked how you taked about tsunami it looks great and I can see that you have put lots of effort into this piece of work and here is a question for you have any of your family members experience a tsunami before? keep bloging.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi there Garv

    This is your friend, Daniel from May Road School, and I liked how you wrote about Tsunamis and how it happens by the tectonic plates. I also like how you wrote it was in the Indian Ocean and how the 200,000 people died in Asia.
    Nice Job

    Kind Regards
    Daniel

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi garv I like your blog post because you have green and black that looks cool and I also like the blue and black to I like that by garv

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Garv my name is Jake and I am from Owairaka School. I really like your blog post about what you know about tsunamis I remember when I did something like this! It was really fun!
    Blog you later Jake!

    ReplyDelete