Tuesday 23 June 2020

Is plastic good or bad ??? ( vote )

Hello fellow bloggers how are you doing today. This week we read a book called " Plastic Fantastic " . It is quit a fun book because it tells us about what is going on with the world and all the plastic bags. Our teacher gave us work to do and one of them was to vote that is plastic good or bad so we had to write 4 reasons of is plastic good or bad. I chose bad because what can plastic be good. Here are some of my reasons. if you agree with me leave a comment and I hope you enjoy this blog post. 

Hope you enjoy.

 

4 comments:

  1. Hello fellow Garv
    This is mapa your (Pre friend) ANYWAYS I love you google draw because I think they look AMAZING!. I love the detail you put in it because Plastic bags are a BIG NO NO! I MEAN IT. Like people don't reuse them or keep them.. They throw it out and If I voted I would say....... NO!!! but I like it Keep up the great work I might come on Thursday because I'm feeling better but from now Blog ya later
    -Mapa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello there Mapa

      thanks for commenting on my blog and thanks for casting you vote and I even agree with you. because plastic is bad indeed.

      Delete
  2. Sup, Bitner here. I love that blog post because it states some of da fax. I think your blog post is perfect because it's basically says " STOP USING PLASTIC!" I think that people should recycle plastic instead of throwing them away. My vote is no. You should check out my blog.
    Insert My Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello there

      Hi Bitner, thanks for commenting on my blog. Thanks for agreeing with me. I really appreciate it. I have checked out your blog and I have even commented on it.

      Delete