Thursday 25 June 2020

How does recycling plastic work???

Hello fellow bloggers its me again on the week but not the same blog post. Yesterday we read a book called "Old to new " and it told us what plastic can do when it is used properly. Today we had to do a flow diagram telling you fellow bloggers how plastic gets turned into something useful like even shoes. I enjoyed reading book/articular. it was inserting to know that plastic can be used for something useful. I learned that one thing you but in the bin can be turned in to something something very useful. Here is an example of my work. Hope you enjoyed and how did you like it. comment below do you throw away every plastic bottle that in you house like coke.

Hope you enjoy.

1 comment:

  1. Hello there Garv,

    Its me Daniel from May Road School, and I like how you have made a nice flow diagram, of (Recycling Plastic). It was a nice work you have done there, but I have only 1 question, you should tell us the meaning of Methane, So the bloggers or the readers will know what it will mean. Ka Pai.

    Kind Regards- Daniel

    ReplyDelete