Thursday 28 May 2020

interviewing Ida from the book the red ball

hello there it is me again on the same day but a different blog post. today our teacher told us to do a flip grid on two people in a book called the red ball which is a very cool book. I enjoyed making this video with my friend. It was interesting to know that filming a news is very hard because you have to take a lot of takes. I learned that when you keep trying and you never give up and get it because I kept trying to post this video and it didn't work so I tried a different way and it worked. 

I hope you enjoy

2 comments:

  1. Hi there Garv I like you post about the red ball and why did you enjoy reading that book? keep bloging

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Garv my name is seeme i really like your covid 19 book or story

    ReplyDelete