Thursday 26 March 2020

1st day lock down (corona virus)

Yesterday we had the first day of lock down in New Zealand it did't really fell like a lock down it felt like it was the weekend but it was not. At around 11 AM me and my dad went outside and played some handball for some in our drive way. When we went back I played on my dads phone. I played roblox it was quite fun. after some time we watched the news for a long time. around one hour passed then we played some uno. We played like 4 -5 rounds of it . Then my dad just bursts in to the room and says " come out for a walk we said no because we were still playing uno after some Time I won so I went outside to see where my dad was. He was outside talking on his phone. we stayed outside for some time when we got in I started playing with my Nerf gun until 11 PM then we had some noodles with tomato ketchup. The noodles were good after we watched some thing on the TV until 12 AM then we went to an comfortable sleep.

4 comments:

  1. Hello Garv. I'm Daniel and I come from May Road School, and I like the way you wrote about having your, lock-down,because it might have been fun for your family. I also want to say that what did you watch on the TV until 12:00 AM? and I think that's all Thanks.

    Kind Regards- Daniel

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi garv I am robert and i go to may road school I really like your post that you have made.
    keep up the good work garv
    kind regards
    Robert

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there Garv
    It has been something we have had to get used to. I am glad to see you are having lots of family time, enjoy it. Did you see any Teddy Bears in peoples' windows when you went on your walk? I am seeing more Teddies now when I go for my walks. Stay safe in your bubble.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Garv it Razan
    I am happy to see that you and your family are cooping well and being safe in the lockdown. Lots of games and walks with family. For me I am looking after Mum more these days as our bubble is small, but the good thing I am doing lots of baking.
    keep us updated

    ReplyDelete