Monday 10 December 2018

word search

on 10 of December we went to rorserhouse  to do some word search. It was really helpful because it helped me learn the reindeer name's. here is an example about  my word search. hope you enjoy it.


word search 


I solved this these words by looking at the bottom and then I looked at the top part to see that are the bottom words matching with the top one. The first one I solved was easy because when I was going to rorserhouse I turned the page around I looked at the side and then I saw that it had dasher. Then i stated to find all of them like Donner, comet, cupid, dancer, vixen, Rudolph, blitzen, prancer, . these were the one that were in the paper and I solved them all but still I was the second  one the because the first one was sanaya then the second one was me.

No comments:

Post a Comment