Monday 2 November 2020

Big Brain Maori Games That Teach Something

 Hello Fellow Bloggers, This blog post is going to blow your guys minds 🤯🤯 when you read this. This week we had learn about games that teach kids. We had to read a book which told us how kids got taught back in the old. The book was called " Maori Games ".

The thing that I Enjoyed was finding thing about these games and writing about them. The thing that I found interesting was that games could teach people in the old day, but now they don't. The thing that I learnt are the games that Maori people use to play. The thing that I found hard was trying to write the words of the games. I think my next learning steps might be that we may play the games. It took me a long time to do this so I hope you enjoy it.

No comments:

Post a Comment