Friday 6 March 2020

Down the rabbit hole

This week we had to make a story about how Alicia was feeling when she was falling down the rabbit hole. I enjoyed writing about it. It was interesting to find out that eternity is a real word. I learned new words like decent. It was fun writing about this and I hope you have fun reading it.

hope you enjoy.   

Down the rabbit hole




There was once a girl called Lynda and she was 8 years old. one day she was walking in the zoo. She came across a rabbit hut. She decided to go inside.  She did not care about the rules she just went in. When she was inside, Lynda saw a hole in the middle of the rabbit hut. She put her feet to check . as she did that she got sucked into the hole, she screamed like a lion that was roaring because she was falling. She kept falling down and down and down. She was falling for eternity. She did not know when she was going to land. She was confused. She was thinking this has to be a dream. It can’t be real Until……….

She saw land. she thought she was going to die until she saw a mattress she tried to land there.
As soon as she landed on the mattress she saw a…..
Potion that was blue and had a label that said “drink me please”. Lynda looked at it and then  said “ o my what will happen to me will I shrink or get a moustache or even a pimple what should do now”. She drank the potion. She touched her whole face to check. Then  she said “ goo den's god I am safe” . After 5 mins she felt herself shrinking she said’ O my what is happening to me what should I do now”. When she was an inch tall she looked up she thought there was no way up there. After some time she started walking. She walked and walked and walked until…….

She saw a doorway leading to somewhere but she needed a key to open the door. She went looking for the key but she found a mini golf pack and other weird stuff. After some time she saw a table that had a golden key on the top of it. Lynda said to herself that” o my that is very tall. How will I get there?”.  She looked around and around until………

She found another potion that had a label as well that said in a beautiful writing that said “drink me”. Lynda thought to herself “ what will happen to me now because last time I shrank what will happen now will I grow taller or have a pimple on my face”. She drank it. After a couple of minutes she felt herself getting taller and taller and taller until she touched the roof. Now she can descend to the key. When she grabbed the key she tried to open the door. When she reached the keyhole and opened the door she could not get in it because she was tall. She started crying. She cried and cried and cried. In front of her was a river of tears.. She kept crying until…………

She heard someone say “ what is this mockery, why is there river here ?”. She hid behind a wall for some time until  she saw a rabbit. The rabbit was wearing a spy suit. She decided to show herself. The rabbit gasped and took heavy breaths. She started to introduce herself, she said “Hi my name is Lynda and I am 8”. The rabbit said “ you big thing how did you get here and how are you that tall?”. The rabbit was curious about her. Lynda starts to go crazy because she saw a rabbit talk . After some time the rabbit says something that even Lynda did not even understand. Lynda feels the ground shaking it was like a rock was falling but it was not. It was just a lot of animals running towards Lynda and the rabbit. After when the animals were a couple meters away from hitting them they stopped. The rabbit said to Lynda” excuse me dear” Lynda moved away. It seemed to Lynda that they were all just citizens of the hole or something like that. The rabbit said “this girl has done this to our world. Brother-ens what shall we do to her?’..........






TBC

To be continued 


No comments:

Post a Comment