Tuesday 15 January 2019

( summer learning journey ) my question about Sir Edmund Hillary's life

these are the 5  special question I would ask   Sir Edmund Hillary's how was the first human to climb to mt Everest. if I met him in real life.  





1. how did you climb mt Everest 


2. how did you feel when you were at the top of mt Everest


3. did you survivor when you were climbing mt Everest 


4. were you feeling cold when you were climbing mt Everest 


5. how much time did it take you to get up to the top of mt Everest    

2 comments:

  1. Hello Garv,
    You are a great job Keep it going!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Garv,

    It's Leslie here, reading your blog as a member of the Summer Learning Journey team. As I live in Canada and as we've just had a huge snowstorm/blizzard, I can only imagine how very difficult it must have been for Sir Edmund and Tenzing Norgay, his partner, to reach the top of this huge mountain!!!! I think your questions are good ones to ask. I can tell you that Sir Edmund did survive climbing Everest and went on to have many more amazing adventures throughout his lifetime.

    Is there an adventure that you'd like to undertake? What would it be? Would it be dangerous or just new and exciting? How would your family feel about you be adventurous?

    The biggest adventures I've been on have involved canoe-tripping. In Canada we have too many lakes and rivers to count and they're just beautiful and often very wild. I've gone on a few canoe trips and sometimes I've almost gotten lost. Being lost in the woods would be a little scary... Fortunately my adventures have all come right in the end so far.

    I hope you're having some fun, and perhaps some adventures, this summer! And I hope you'll keep working on these activities. You're doing so well!!

    Cheers,

    Leslie

    ReplyDelete