Wednesday 21 November 2018

the day I saved my sun god

this week we wrote  about  a book  named golden man and we were the golden man and we have to exaplan that how can we save that golden city. here is an example about my golden man. hope you enjoy it. 




the day I saved my sun god


Once upon a time I was Walking in my golden city named El Dorado. After some time I heard some people banging the door of EL dorado. At night some people entered my gold city. they were speaking in a Indian Accent so I couldn't know that it was the Spanish people. I didn't know that they weren't coming in the morning but at night I was shocked when I heard that from my villagers. At night I was a wake. When they came to my room I jumped up and took their weapons away from them and started to fight for my sun god and the people of EL dorado. When I was fighting I saw some bells Behind that there was the door to the real world. some of my people they were opening the door I was fighting I made them reach to the door but they turned me around and then I got pushed me out Then I was out for years. After some time I went to my home. When I came back There was nothing I thought that the golden city was given to the Spanish people and I was right they took all the gold and never came back. But I still think that EL Dorado is still there. After 3 years I came back and I saw the beautiful city That I named was EL dorado. After Years and years nobody found the city of the gold. BUT I WASN'T THE KING OF EL DORADO.

No comments:

Post a Comment