Wednesday 14 November 2018

the construction day

last week we did a day where the construction people came and told  us how they build. I really Liked  digging stuff. here is an example about my construction. Hope you enjoy it.








the construction day


Today some people came to our school and they were the construction people they came to help and tell us how to construct house and how to put  pipes underground

SANDPIT


The first activite we did was go in the sand pit and dig
the sand. we were trying to put the a  pipe once we have digged it in the sand  after that we putted the pipe a big then we covered the pipe with sand and then let it go then all of us came out from the sand pit we throw are shovels at the grounds and ran towards the coach to say thank you because it was so fun that we didn't wanted to go to another activity that much fun we had.



Water pipes 


The second thing we did was the water pips. They putted us into six teams. They thought us how they but the big water pipes of course we didn't use the big pipes we used the small pipes. We made shapes of the pipes and then putted water in those pipes and then we we pointed the pipe towards our bucket so the water goes in the bucket  and doesn't fall on us. On  the first try we succeeded but on the second shape we lost because it was too hard to do it because that one was to big to make it but one of the teams made it we said”noooooooooooooooooooooo”. In the third we won because we were the first one to make that shape.



Surveying



Our next activity was surveying it was kind of boring because we had to  find our school that’s why it was boring even it was our last. It was so boring for me because I didn’t get to use the fun things i didn’t got to use the robot. I didn’t go to use the laser to tell the robot where to go and where to not. That activity was so fun to do I thought that I will have a turn doing it but I was wrong I don't got a turn to do it but I got a turn taking photos that was the most important thing but after that I had to give it to some else then I started to find our school that was the most boring thing. Even we had to measure that was the most boring thing I did in my world. I truly hated that thing but it was still kind of nice of them to bring there supply to our school I give then a  sloot. If they can bring their supply to our school again that will be beautiful.


No comments:

Post a Comment