Tuesday 6 November 2018

have a go day

on Friday we went to keythay park to have  go day. I enjoy writing about this because it reminds me of that day. here is an example about my have a go day hope you enjoy it. 


the beautiful have a go day



On the beautiful Friday we went to Keythay park to have the tearing have a go day. We had a lot of fun. We had Koi - Rahi, gymnastics, Ripper rugby, football and tug of war.






Koi rahi

In koi rahi we had to  in different teams. there was  a team named taniwha even a team named Ki uma. I was in taniwha. When I was running I kept on falling. The grass had My name all over it  it was so funny. Our team lost on the first match but on the second to the last match we won.





Gymnastics 

When we went to the gymnastics I saw awesome things like  foam pit trampoline and other stuff. They were so cool things I went on all the things. The first thing I went was the foam pit I kept on sinking it felt like I was in the see and throwing. I kept on saying I’m running towards freedom. When I was out from the foam pit I was doing the orange justice even take the L . I was jumping High  like a rabbit running towards food then we went to the optical cours. The optical cours was so easy  because it just had bloks but the second optical cours was a little hard for me but I still completed it . we had to go to other people to do other activate our last active was the big trampoline.




Ripper rugby 


In ripper rugby we had to vs hillbrow tigers. Hillbrow looked easy but they were too hard to because they had a child named Spensa he was like a pro he was so hard but we still had a tie. He beat us all it was like all of us vs spensa and we lost from him that's how hard he is he even beat daniel he was a tiger hunting for food and he fund his food that’s how fast he was . we were having a tie spensa came. Hillbrow had a tall person in there team he looked like a year 6 but he wasn't but have a go day is not about winning it’s all about have a go not about losing or winning.




  
Football



Afterter ripper rugby we went did football. We were separated in 3 teams and every single of them had a coach. When we were vs other  school we thought that we will win but we lost by 2 - 0. it was so sad because we lost people who were in that school they won because the people in that school had played a lot of football. We were trying to goal we almost had a goal  but it was a pole. Our ball kept on going out. When it ended we went to Mrs peters and Mrs peters said “ Arsalaan had his name all over the ball.





Tug of war 


Tug of war was are last game. the first school we versed  we beat that school but when we vs the others we lost because the big people were helping them that’s why we lost  that was so sad because they were cheating.





Prize giving 

At the end there were prizegiving who was the best dressed school and who talked to the coaches those people will get a prize. From our class it was zakriya  he won the prize and the other school won the same price as zakriya. 


 The end of the day

No comments:

Post a Comment