Tuesday 25 September 2018

VR head set

The amazing head set 



Yesterday was exciting because Kevin bought a cool VR head set. In the head set we were in a  secret chamber.The secret chamber was creepy and scary. When it was my turn I saw a lot of patterns that had people. Whenever I tried to go some where else it took me back were I started my journey from. I was tried going back. I didn't even had a turn cause I was going back to where I was at the beginning But I still looked at some patterns. It was still fun looking at the patterns after my time ran out I had to choose a girl because all the boys were done that's why I had to choose a girl. When I went to do my work  I told my friends that is wasn't creepy at all. I thought that was fun because it wasn't creepy for me cause remember I told you guys that I kept on going back where I started my journey that's why it wasn't creepy for me.

                                                                          Thank you for reading my blog !! 
  
   


No comments:

Post a Comment